- smooth travels to and from Africa and safety in crossing the Kenyan border.
- my health as I deal with food allergies in a foreign environment.
- creativity, flexibility, and an easy-to-understand American accent.
- my sweet mom and grandparents as they hold down the fort at home.
- receptive hearts for everyone who hears the gospel on this trip.
If there is anything I can be praying about for you or your family while I am gone or even between now and then, please let me know via email or Facebook. I will try to keep this blog updated when I'm in Africa, but if you're interested in receiving daily email updates about the trip, let me know. Words can not express how thankful I am for your love and support!